Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Post #4 idea and Model

Hello all,

When brainstorming for an idea for my next character, I kept falling back on the idea of making the model more complex. Although my current model for project 1 is simple; I believe it conveys the half organic and half mechanical effectively. The next model I wanted to build will defiantly have more in-depth feet and facial controls, while the body may be more simplistic. The character model that comes in mind that will help me create this new model is the despicable me minions. While their bodies are very simple the life of the character really comes from their facial expression.

P.S. here is a render of my finished model with texture. Although he is very basic he is starting to grow on me.




      Signing Out,
          Nic Goins

No comments:

Post a Comment